new old guy

BMW_E30

Feeder Fish
Sep 29, 2014
Carpinteria, CA
I'm not really sure how I do this intro thing...
its been a year since I've kept any fish that have held my interest for a few reasons...

10/21/13 my house caught fire and it was a total loss. luckily I was the only one home and I was able to get our two dogs out. the loss was catastrophic... at the time I ha just sized down from 4 tanks to two, and my setups were a 240 gallon amazon tank (black aro, SA chiclids, ect.) my my other setup was a 70 gallon where I had a needle nose gar, a 30 inch fire eel, and a few misc. semi aggressives. all the fish des in the fire save the fire eel who made it to a fellow keepers tank only to die a few hours later...

the new house finished construction February of this year and a coworker who heard was kind enough to give me his tank which was a marine set up so I decided to try my luck in reefing, after about five months I have found it rather dull and it doesn’t give me the same excitement that my big guys gave me. Anyways I now have a empty tank and i'm excited to see what happens from here

SuperDave

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2008
C.A
Thats crazy about your house, glad you and the dogs made it out safe. Lots of good people and information here to help you get back on that horse. Best of luck with your new projects :D

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Welcome to MFK

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store