is Willits,California a good place ?

tankbusterlover

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2006
Quebec,CAnada
Hi,

I ask because i have been offered a poperty for very low that i could use as a vacation house. The poperty is located here

24880 Ridge Rd, Willits, CA, USA

If you go on Google map there is a pick-up truk parked in front. It's always been my dream to own a piece of land in California and Oklahoma. It's just that it's very far away from Los angeles. Basicly as it stands i would have to pay about 800$ and the land is mine. It's just that i am from Québec,Canada and won't go there very often.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Basicly as it stands i would have to pay about 800$ and the land is mine.
$800 for a piece of land in California... I don't need an address or Google map... Heck! I don't even need to think twice! I just save that $800 for Fugupuff next shipment!

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
800 for land is fake. I bet it's a scam.

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
is the seller in a rush to let the land go because he is a Nigerian prince who needs to return to Africa because his people need him?

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
here in detroit it's common for people to sell homes and property they do not own.
make sure you do a title search.
and california is in the process of becoming very aquarist unfriendly water wise.

Westie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
Bay Area CA USA
Willits is a cozy little town about 2 hrs. outside the san francisco bay area. Its located amongst the redwoods and is actually one of those small towns where everything closes at 10pm. Its beautiful country up there and has some world class motorcycling roads. The "lost coast" is not far from there and the area has some of california's best breweries. I'd say you have a gem.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store