Crack in 500 gallon repaired

TabmanRN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2014
Aurora,Illinois
I am getting my 500 gallon acrylic aquarium back tomorrow. I had a crack repaired in the bottom. The man that repaired it helped put the acrylic windows in the reef tank at Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. The acrylic was 8" thick they used fork lifts to put the panels in the aquarium. I live 40 mile from the Shedd Aquarium. I should go take he train into Chicago and see the fish. I don't drive in Chicago because of the camera lights all over. I like a tank with no substrate, I will have to have one now because of the ugly repair on the bottom. It's easier to keep the water clean without a substrate. It costs $39 each to go to the Shedd. They have 50 free days a year. Do other people have trouble with typing on this web site. I have to constantly edit what I type. Maybe I should write what I want and copy and paste it here.

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
Do other people have trouble with typing on this web site. I have to constantly edit what I type. Maybe I should write what I want and copy and paste it here.
I have no idea what you mean by this. why would one site be any different to type in than any other? a web site doesn't have anything to do with how your keyboard works.

you could always tile the bottom. should pretty much duplicate the bare bottom maintenance.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I have no idea what you mean by this. why would one site be any different to type in than any other? a web site doesn't have anything to do with how your keyboard works.

you could always tile the bottom. should pretty much duplicate the bare bottom maintenance.
Different websites have different auto corrects for given words if it is equipped within the site. I believe this site edits most words with "w" and "c" to WC for water change. At least it does for me

Binge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2014
Ohio
I know what he means the computer i use at work has the same issues. But my home pc does not. I think its the security software the company uses

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store