Myesri PIc

Big Dave

Candiru
MFK Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary
Very cool fish, mouth reminds me of my Red Bay Schnooks. Myesri are another fish that never seems to get across our border.

IndyTexy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
Plainfield Indiana
This particular Oscar has an aggressive attitude. He was my son's and I brought him back from the brink of death. He rules every tank I put him in. The Myersi pretty much stays out of his way. I also have some very large striped silver dollars and some 8" True Parrots with them so the aggression is spread out. the Myersi is the least aggressive of any fish in the tank.

cichlidfish

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2005
This particular Oscar has an aggressive attitude. He was my son's and I brought him back from the brink of death. He rules every tank I put him in. The Myersi pretty much stays out of his way. I also have some very large striped silver dollars and some 8" True Parrots with them so the aggression is spread out. the Myersi is the least aggressive of any fish in the tank.
Thanks. I have always thought of trying the combo. Maybe a different sp. would be better. Sounds like the myersi isn't an aggressive sp.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Very nice, definitely on my wish list.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store