PREDATOR FISH FOR 10G :D

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Hey guys. Wonder if there're any predator fish for a 10g tank. Lol. I know. 10g is wayyyyy tooooo small for a predator tank. But it's in my bed room. And I cant go any bigger than a 10g. Pls give me some ideas what to put in it. And pls, no betta. Lol. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ThomasL

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2014
alabama
Not really any but I was in you position for a while until I built a pond I would recommend atleast a 30 for any fish that's a predator but a cichlids would be best for a 10 g good luck :)

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
Before i give my thoughts alot of people will probably say there really isn't any predator that could live long term in a 10gal. I do have a couple suggestions it just depends on what you like and are interested in.

Sent from my SCH-R830C

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Not really any but I was in you position for a while until I built a pond I would recommend atleast a 30 for any fish that's a predator but a cichlids would be best for a 10 g good luck :)

I do have a 75 bichirs and dats in the garage. And going to upgrade soon to a 6x2x2. I just want a small tank in my room. It's easier to take care. I dont really like cichlids. They're to me as feeders. Haha

David1999

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
SoCal
Hmmmm... How about...
Bumblebee catfish
Dwarf puffer
Bumblebee goby
Knight goby
I may be wrong on these fish but these are the only ones I can think of right now that don't get to big :D not really sure how predatory they are though... :)

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
Killifish? They look like mini colorful gars

Sent from my SCH-R830C

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
I do have a 75 bichirs and dats in the garage. And going to upgrade soon to a 6x2x2. I just want a small tank in my room. It's easier to take care. I dont really like cichlids. They're to me as feeders. Haha

soo like my dovii is a feeder to you.. you should borrow it bahaha

A school of cardinal tetras or get Exodon's idk lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store