Great White Attacks Smaller Great White

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
After watching the video, this is one of those 'attacks' that I hate. It's not an attack by any means. They are being baited in by humans. Sharks are going after the free food and missed. Sharks miss the food far more than they get it in situations like this where people are tugging it away at the last second to save the bait, so the sharks learn, and react by trying to guess where it will be pulled.

Small shark bit big shark, big shark ends up with little shark it his mouth as he turns back down. Not bad at all. I've seen worse from breeding.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
What happened? Why was the video so short? You would think they would film the whole thing.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Just looks like the sharks miss the mark, not an attack, but I am no expert!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
After watching the video, this is one of those 'attacks' that I hate. It's not an attack by any means. They are being baited in by humans. Sharks are going after the free food and missed. Sharks miss the food far more than they get it in situations like this where people are tugging it away at the last second to save the bait, so the sharks learn, and react by trying to guess where it will be pulled.

Small shark bit big shark, big shark ends up with little shark it his mouth as he turns back down. Not bad at all. I've seen worse from breeding.
Thanks for the insight! Really makes sense now :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store