100 Gallon vivarium

thatrandomfishkeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Hey guys, im turning my 100 into a vivarium soon and i was wondering what kind of critters yall think i should stock it with! i plan on having around 1/3 or 1/4 of the tank as stream running through the entire enclosure. The water will likely be around 1 to 2 inches deep, so no fish for me. Dimensions of the tank are 60x20x18. There will be some branches, but not enough for an arboreal or semi arboreal species, at least thats not the plan right now. Looking for all sorts of ideas, so fire away!

thatrandomfishkeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dallas, Texas
How many dart frogs do you think i could fit in this tank? And what about 2 green ameivas? ive not read a whole lot on them but they look really cool and from what ive read would be well suited for the type of habitat im going to put together.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah dart frogs and my favorite,the red eye tree frog.I'm not sure if an Ameiva would coexist with the frogs or not though.

bmpauley

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2013
Marysville ohio
How many dart frogs do you think i could fit in this tank? And what about 2 green ameivas? ive not read a whole lot on them but they look really cool and from what ive read would be well suited for the type of habitat im going to put together.
You could fit several of the same species in there maybe 10 what's the foot print. don't mix with other ones or you will have them fighting. It's easy to breed the fruit fly cultures research that more. They live up to 9 years too:)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store