FS - Wolf Fish (erythrinus sp.tahuayo) - Los Angeles,CA, Pick Up or meet locally

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
Is this my
Bad boy i sold u? Man he grew up! Lol glws man!
Bump for a buddy

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Yes he is...he ate my paroon ;(
I have some others as well I would like to rehome....

This dude was all nice and polite in the 29g tank, then outta no where i see a headless paroon getting its stomach vacuumed. I really love this chubby wubby, but he can't hang in my cichlid community and he doesn't like being with my cichlids. I feel bad for him, he sits on top of my wavemakers and it's like my cats bug him. He was so happy in the 29, but the little bugger ate some of my shipments, lol. don't get me wrong, i i would love a common Colombian wolf or trade for something. I would give you this guy on the term that when you have something i like, you can give it to me. Anyways, let me know . And Yes Rob, he ate my paroon and my black ear catfish....both of which I can grab for a good price. I also have a bunch of fish to trade or dell. PM me....trust

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You know what I want Rouben!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No not the ery...bad memories with one.A few years back I shipped one to a member and UPS lost the box...Thanks bro,I thought you must have been busy or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store