One tank and loving it.

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
I finally sold my 125 gallon last week. So now I only have one 60 gallon tank, not including the turtle tank. I am loving it! My love for my hobby has become stronger now that I have more time to enjoy watching my jack dempsey's interact. I almost though i was close to leaving the hobby because I felt like I wasn't able to keep up with the 125 gallon. I don't think I am completely done with multiple tanks but I will never own a tank bigger then a 75 gallon. Huge tanks just are not for me. Lol... I almost feel like I should be banned from this forum. Am I the only one who prefer tanks that are 75 gallons and under?

Sent from my SCH-R970C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
Due to me being limited to my room for tank space and the love of multiple tanks I can agree with that.

Sent from my SCH-R830C

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I am in a position to go as big as I want in a couple of weeks when I move (within reason), and the largest I'd do is 5 feet in length.

I like to be able to see everything going on in the tank peripherally, I wouldn't want to feel like the tank was overpowering lol. Probably doesn't make sense but oh well. Trigon 350 is my 1st choice

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
You guys are crazy! I want a swimming pool with a window! :p

Nah I'm just playing. Different strokes for different folks I say. What makes you monster is your dedication to your fish, not the size of your tank! :D

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
To each is own I guess but for me bigger is better and I'd go as big as they make em if I could lol. Once I have my own place and I'm doing good on finances I'm prepared to make a HUGE tank/pond hybrid. Meaning a pond with a viewing window or just a tank itself or I'd order one to be made custom. I don't mean 500-800 gallons huge....I mean bigger lol.i like bigger tanks personally. When I have a 75 gallon it feels like I am limited to such small fish with small bio loads, and I'm into monsters like rtc, airapima , stingrays(when I get out of cali possibly) and many more monsters. But it's good to hear you've found your niche in the hobby. Weather your tank is big or small is fine. As long as you like the fish and are able to keep up with them then the hobby is still fun and that's what a hobby is all about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
I have the least work to do with my 220 because of moderate stock and overcapacity on filtration. All my tanks are on a drip system.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
I like to be able to see everything going on in the tank peripherally, I wouldn't want to feel like the tank was overpowering lol. Probably doesn't make sense but oh well. Trigon 350 is my 1st choice

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I agree with that. I like to see the whole tank at one time without having to scan from side to side

Sent from my SCH-R970C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
You guys are crazy! I want a swimming pool with a window! :p

Nah I'm just playing. Different strokes for different folks I say. What makes you monster is your dedication to your fish, not the size of your tank! :D
Amen!

Allan01230

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2006
Michigan
I feel the same and I have been in the hobby a very long time, but as was said to each his/her own. Glad you arfe enjoying the hobby!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store