FS 180 Gallon Full Set Up, pick up only in SoCal 92647

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
180 gallons, glass, 6' x 2' x 2', stand and canopy included it's 6 feet tall. Has four 2" holes drilled along the bottom of the tank towards the back for plumbing, built-in overflow box. I currently have the holes plugged with bulkheads. Also has a permanent pane of glass in the middle, which currently holds one of the light fixtures and an air pump. - $500

3x API XP3 Canister Filters, all media, all trays, all tubes, EVERYTHING - $60 each or take all 3 for $150 FIRM

Miscellaneous tall plastic plants - $10 each

Marineland 400 powerhead/circulation pump - $10

2x Marineland 1200 powerhead/circulation pump - $30 each or both for $50

Air pump with 4 ft flexible bubble wand and second 12" airstone - $50

150 lbs of children's play sand FREE with tank or $10 separately

2x 18-24" 1600 lumens LED light hoods - $30 each

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff in here to please just ask, can also send more pics upon request. PM me to make arrangements please. Again, no low-balling. There is no major urgency to get rid of anything so make a reasonable offer. For stuff like the plumbing and other details of the tank, I can only take those pics once sand is out.

NOTE: PLEASE don't ask me if the tank holds water, look at the damn picture, that's the water line at the top. Thanks

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Tank looks so empty now :D glws. Someone take this!! Sent you a text.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
What colors the sand ? Tan?
Ya tan....ish. It's about 100 lbs of children's playsand which is like a light gray or off-white, then 50 lbs of pool filter sand which is a different shade of off-white. That's literally the best I can describe it except to say it really brightens up under the LEDs.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Thanks!

All three canisters pending for you as soon as I can get out there to deliver them. Maybe this coming Saturday?
Whenever your free man. I should have mentioned them when I got the fish
So dumb of me :banghead:

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
Sand is back up for sale - please do your homework before coming by to pick it up. It's a mix of children's play sand and pool filter sand. It's a fine silica that is totally safe for your aquarium. It doesn't clump, settles quickly, and is easy to clean. It is gray in the bag when you buy it but once it's under your lights it turns to a bright off-white. Check out the pics above, that's what it looks like.

Asking $20 firm for 150 lbs, it's enough to cover a 6x2x2 tank about 2 and a half inches

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Bump someone take the sand and tank. Awesome deal and always a smooth and fair transaction with Tbold c'mon there has to be a buyer somewhere Bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store