The addiction has started....

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Well...I swore I wouldn't do it...fall prey to the poly addiction...but when fate throws a 55g complete setup at you for 50 bucks....AND your lfs who never has anything more exotic than plecos all of a sudden has a 2.5" albino senegal...you can't help but fall prey to the "bichir bug"...

I bought that little guy...and after literally 30 minutes of watching him explore and eat, I know I'm going to dedicate a good portion of my bedroom/fishroom to bichirs in the near future....pray for me..

lardieleftover

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
san diego
Pray to the poly gods! :D I need to restock my polys, lost the last one to the floor overnight before I could put in the new big tank, need some lower jaw babies :)
There's some really nice polysbon here, also mike sema from Jurassic aquatics gets a lot of wc polys to the states

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Pray to the poly gods! :D I need to restock my polys, lost the last one to the floor overnight before I could put in the new big tank, need some lower jaw babies :)
There's some really nice polysbon here, also mike sema from Jurassic aquatics gets a lot of wc polys to the states
oh believe me...I've been lurking on the poly threads hahaha.
I'm making a special trip to a big private LFS in pittsburgh tonight...I have a feeling they are going to have a few nice bichirs...and my bank account information...

BichirAddict

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 13, 2007
Virginia
Indeed an addiction I've got 13 now but, always need more.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
soooooo I got a question for all you addicts hahaha, where is a good place to buy senegals? I really want another, I bought my LFS's only bichir (mentioned in the thread) and now I want another to accompany him. I went to another LFS in pittsburgh last night, but on top of them being hands down the cruelest, dirtiest lfs I've ever been in, they only had albino senegals. Any good online guys selling with good reputations? I tried googling it but petsmart.com took up like 4 pages of google so i gave up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store