Wtb rays or large fish New Mexico to Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Have you looked into the legality of what you're trying to do?

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Yes I live in New Mexico and asked for rays in New Mexico 100% legal. Then asked for fish that can go with rays in Arizona. Read.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I did read. Saw no Potomotrygon, which is why I asked......

NEW MEXICO:

C. Only members of the following families of fish (except as noted in Subsections D, and E of 19.35.7.8 NMAC) will be considered for importation into New Mexico:
(1) Salmonidae
(2) Esocidae
(3) Percichthyidae
(4) Ictaluridae
(5) Centrarchidae
(6) Percidae

D. Ornamental aquarium fish advertised, sold and maintained for the express purpose of display in aquaria will be allowed into New Mexico. Ornamental aquarium fish include and are restricted to members of the families: Paratrygonidae, Osteoglossidae, Pantodontidae, Notopteridae, Mormyridae, Ctenoluciidae, Curimatidae, Gasteropelecidae, Lebiasinidae, Hemiodidae, Anostomidae, Citharinidae, Rhamphichthyidae, Cyprinidae (excluding the genera Hypophthalmichthys, Catla, Labeo, Rohita, Cirrhina, Leuciscus), Gyrinocheilidae, Bagridae, Cobitidae, Bagridae, Siluridae (excluding walking catfish), Schilbeidae, Pangasiidae, Mochokidae, Doradidae, Loricariidae, Aspredinidae, Melanotaeniidae, Pimelodidae, Hemirhamphidae, Callichthyidae, Gasterosteidae, Belonidae, Syngnathidae, Batrachoididae, Poeciliidae, Goodeidae, Cyprinodontidae, Centrarchidae, Centropomidae, Monodactylidae, Scatophagidae, Toxotidae, Badidae, Nandidae, Cichildae (excluding the genera Tilapia and Sarotherodon), Belontiidae, Anabantidae, Helostomatidae, Osphronemidae, Gobiidae, Eleotridae, Mastacembelidae, Tetraodontidae.

Not trying to be rude, I'm sure you know more about the laws where you live then I do, just thought that most places that are warm enough for rays to live in the wild have them banned.

If they're legal there the mods can just erase my comments, and my apologies for commenting in your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store