67 Gallon Tank

CichlidL

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Home
Hello Everyone
There is a tank with dimensions 48'' (length) x 18''(width) x 18''(height) which is somewhat a 67.4 Gallon tank , is it possible to house any of the following predators for life time in a tank that size :
1) Oscars
2) Red Devil / Midas Cichlid
3) Jaguars
4) FlowerHorn

PS : Nothing is confirmed yet , but before making any decision thought to ask you guys.
Thanks in advance

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
i would prefer red devil, midas and flowerhorn... btween those 3 i would choose the flowerhorn.. a single male flowerhorn would surely shine up ure tank.. as flowerhorns can be really friendly and from their bright colors/huge koks, it will surely attract guests to ure tank.. tht's from my perspective anyway.. :)

CichlidL

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Home
i would prefer red devil, midas and flowerhorn... btween those 3 i would choose the flowerhorn.. a single male flowerhorn would surely shine up ure tank.. as flowerhorns can be really friendly and from their bright colors/huge koks, it will surely attract guests to ure tank.. tht's from my perspective anyway.. :)

Thank you , i personally love Flowerhorn , though as such i havent been able to see that fully developed nunchal hump of my FHs could be females which have kept mostly , i have always been a big fan of those big humps, anyway should i take it as a green signal in terms of my tank size ? i am mainly concerned about the adequacy of the size/dimensions of the said tank for housing an adult cichlid (mentioned in the list) for life .. Thanks

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
Flowerhorns are the only one that will fit. I have not kept them myself but I hear people keep them in 55's The others you listed will all out grow the tank some faster than others.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Flowerhorns are the only one that will fit. I have not kept them myself but I hear people keep them in 55's The others you listed will all out grow the tank some faster than others.
+1

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
Thank you , i personally love Flowerhorn , though as such i havent been able to see that fully developed nunchal hump of my FHs could be females which have kept mostly , i have always been a big fan of those big humps, anyway should i take it as a green signal in terms of my tank size ? i am mainly concerned about the adequacy of the size/dimensions of the said tank for housing an adult cichlid (mentioned in the list) for life .. Thanks
try to spend a bit on buying one... male kamfas and red dragons tht i know can grow big humps and they have fantastic colors as well.. they are quiet expensive but buying them have nver been a regret to any fh lovers haha i wont spend my money on a low quality fh btw but it really depends on you.. oh yeah, make sure to share ure fish if u already bought it :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store