PayPal charges fee for send money from bank account to friends N family.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hmm haven't heard about that one but they recently contacted about their new feature in which they will pay for your purchase and give you two weeks to place the funds in your account...not sure if there is a charge for that service.

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
What you think they are non profit?

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
FBack in the day I remember vendors asking to send the money as a gift so paypal didn't charge them 3%. I think paypal got wise to this, so now personal users don't get charged for purchases (can't speak to if the seller does) and i think there's a charge for sending money as a gift. Aka friends or family, whatever. I remember being slightly surprised when I saw there wasn't a charge for business but was for personal myself, but in the end I think pretty much the option is there to decide if the seller or buyer will be paying paypal. This is just my speculation, don't take it to heart, memory isn't that great lately. Bright side is no vendor would ever ask you to paypal as a gift if you didn't want to now, that's too sketchy, kind of makes them assume the fee bow that there is one.

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store