Nigelk8485

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2014
Louisville, KY
So after recently finding out that the only fish store near me has closed its facilities and moved to Tampa, I've been looking for places online. I've looked at liveaquaria, pet place...neither have what I want. I came across ***************** and while they don't have exactly what I want...they're the closest to it and quite a bit cheaper than bluegrass aquatics, which is who I was primarily looking at. I've read reviews online and it seems like most of the bad ones are from at least 2-3+ years ago. Has anyone ordered from them?

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mikiel

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2014
Burbank, CA
I haven't ordered from any of those so I can't speak to their quality but the retailer Wet Spot Tropical Fish has always been a favorite of mine. They have really good quality fish, fair prices and great packaging for shipping. Check out their stocklist. Not sure what you are looking for but they have a very large selection.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
but the only oscars they have are wild caught and no color information.
So I take it you are looking for an Oscar(s) then?
I recently was at Wet Spot and the Astronotus crassipinnis are awesome looking and reasonably priced at $25. The other choice are Rapp's Oscars, whom I got a Bumblebee from a while back and am very happy with the fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store