Need some ideas...

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Someone set up a fish group on facebook for all the local "hobbyist". This week I posted a different genus of dwarf cichlid every day because everyone wants cichlids but not everyone has the room. I would like to do a "series" like this every couple of weeks or so. Next time I'll be doing "wet pets".

Anyone have any ideas on different things I can do?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Inverts, fully aquatic turtles/frogs, you could probably do plecos for weeks, small oddballs such as african butterfly fish, oddballs in general... There is a lot, it depends on how you want to categorize. If you go into marine I imagine you wouldn't have any trouble at all.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Inverts, fully aquatic turtles/frogs, you could probably do plecos for weeks, small oddballs such as african butterfly fish, oddballs in general... There is a lot, it depends on how you want to categorize. If you go into marine I imagine you wouldn't have any trouble at all.
This is very good. There is maybe two people on there that keep salt water tanks lol. I never thought of odd balls. Thank you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
It might seem a bit unnecessary or silly, but I thought it could be interesting to share some of the rarer fish from Jeff Rapps, Wes, Jojo and other vendors. A lot of them are displayed as a scientific name and not much picture wise. Not like care sheets but maybe a short description and pictures. It would share a lot of interesting fish you won't see in an LFS, and give them an opportunity to pick the fish up if they are interested. It's just a thought though.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
actually woefulrelic i do that already haha. from time to time ill post a picture of a rarer cichlid along with its name. thanks for the input though!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store