DIY Plywood tank with Pond liner - Questions

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
I am going to be building a DIY plywood tank, using pond liner. I am not too worried about construction, except for regarding how to seal the glass window/s against the pond liner. I have looked at quite a few build threads with pond liner, and I still don't have a really clear idea of how to go about this stage of my build. Can anyone enlighten me, or give me a very clear, step by step explanation of how to do this, preferably with pictures?
Thanks!

I would also love links to good build threads on pond liner tanks.

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
I have never done it myself so I can't tell you much about it but I may be able to direct you in the right direction.. If you look at the Thread right under yours it say "3k metal monster" ( by Wednesday 13 ) he actually builds another pond in that Thread and from page 55 to 60ish he is putting the window in over the liner, he shows a lot of pictures and gives a pretty good detailed run-down on how to do it...

Russ seems like a real good guy and I'm sure he would answer any questions you may have about doing it the correct way.... His pond has been up and running for a while now with no problems so that is who I would go to for question about that!!!

Good luck with your build and keep us updated on it!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store