Trio Henlei Stingrays, 2x480 gal tanks. Pickup, Westfield NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteLockwood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2009
Westfield NJ
Trio Henlei. Females are around 15" and 16", the male is around 14" and has some major clasper action going on. Ridiculously fat and healthy, they eat shrimp, tilapia, smelt, swai, catfish. $2700, not splitting 'em up and not shipping so don't ask.

[YT]3tlg-qQ_ZUY[/YT]

I have two 8x4x2 acrylic tanks, a year old, built (very well) by RT4. Each has an overbuilt DIY stand and each includes plumbing and return pump or two plus I can give you some scrubbies to start your filter but all I can offer for filter is help DIYing something or possibly a ghetto 75 gal filter to go with the second tank once the first has sold. Each setup $2200.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...ead.php?553791

I will let the trio of Henlei go with one of the 8x4x2 tanks and the 75 gal scrubby-filled filter for $4750. If you go this route I'm also open to throwing in a small 2000W generator, which is what kept these guys alive when Sandy hit.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Awesome deals especially with the tank bundled. Wish I was in a position to get this gorgeous trio.

GL with the sale Pete!

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
Beautiful rays, I would love to have them as well. ......question that comes to mind is Why are you touching them? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store