Medina, Ohio
English please.

james99

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2009
savannah,ga
Maybe a closer pic would help. Withour being able to see details of each fish its pretty hard to identify them.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Possibilmente Sciaenochromis fryeri, bu io non sono un esperto di ciclidi africani sia. Speriamo che una delle persone che sanno di sicuro sara presto in giro.

Thats as close to Spanish as I can get. Hope you can understand it.

sook9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
venezuela
i am not an expert but damn i am pretty sure these are kenyis and red zebras along with other mbunas the most common cichlids in aquarium stores, common people!

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
I don't know what they are, but I can tell you what they are not. They are not kenyis, not red zebras, and not S. fryeri.

ryomahino ......... you need to ask the vendor or breeder that you purchased them from. Millions of hybrid crosses plague the African hobby, more so than any other group of cichlids, and without some kind of provenance I would consider them mutts, as I do every other African when people ask what species they have. One cannot tell with any kind of certainty what the genetics of a fish are, by simply viewing a photo. That reality seems to be lost on a lot of hobbyists.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store