Craigslist deal of the day!

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
There is already this same Thread in the Contests and Raffles section!!! Sorry to tell you Brother but as good of a deal as you got on this tank you would not come close to winning the contest!!!

There is a guy on there who got a 720 gallon tank for $300... I got a 360 gal. for $150...

All the same you got a awesome tank for a super deal!!!!

pdandy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2011
Gretna, Nebraska
There is already this same Thread in the Contests and Raffles section!!! Sorry to tell you Brother but as good of a deal as you got on this tank you would not come close to winning the contest!!!

There is a guy on there who got a 720 gallon tank for $300... I got a 360 gal. for $150...

All the same you got a awesome tank for a super deal!!!!
Wasn't trying to win a contest. I was just excited about a good deal. Thanks though?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
Wasn't trying to win a contest. I was just excited about a good deal. Thanks though?

No I didn't mean it that way.. Just thought you might be interested to know about it because you made a Thread about it.

You should be excited about it you got a great deal on that tank... Do you know what you are going to put in it yet? I can't wait to see it up and stocked!!

pdandy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2011
Gretna, Nebraska
No I didn't mean it that way.. Just thought you might be interested to know about it because you made a Thread about it.

You should be excited about it you got a great deal on that tank... Do you know what you are going to put in it yet? I can't wait to see it up and stocked!!
Oh. I get it now. Lol.

I'm actually going to use it to store my water change water in. I just set up a 265 gallon in the wall tank and the 110 is gonna sit in the room behind it. Ill drain 100 gallons out of the 265 then open a valve on the 110 and fill it back up.

reptilerescued

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2014
nepa
Oh. I get it now. Lol.

I'm actually going to use it to store my water change water in. I just set up a 265 gallon in the wall tank and the 110 is gonna sit in the room behind it. Ill drain 100 gallons out of the 265 then open a valve on the 110 and fill it back up.
Great idea. That will cut costs on chemicals in the long run.
Rich

PS:
Nice score.

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
Oh. I get it now. Lol.

O yeah I did just read your Thread on the 265 yesterday or the day before.. It came out great and I love the big driftwood you have in it. Very nice setup!!! I knew I seen that tank somewhere before... LOL..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store