Ready to Breed Ball Pythons For Sale - Mt. Laurel, NJ - Pickup or Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoticEctotherms

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
South Jersey
Hey guys and gals....it pains me, but life circumstances are causing me to put the hobby on hold for a bit. My whole collection is up for sale and no REASONABLE offer will be refused. I am a FedEx certified shipper and have a good reputation on here as well as on Fauna...so you can buy with confidence. I will also deliver free of charge if you are relatively local. All snakes are feeding regularly on frozen/thawed medium rats!!! Check out my website for more details and more pics.... www.ExoticEctotherms.com

-2010 PROVEN High Contrast Albino female. This year was her first year breeding and she laid 4 good eggs and 4 slugs on 7/13/2014. She dropped a little weight due to her pregnancy but is back on feed and is currently 1776g. -------->$400

-2011 PROVEN Black Pewter 100% Het Albino male acquired from Steve Beamer of Primeval Beauty Reptiles. He is a great feeder and is now 1357g. He has a very small bump on his nose since birth that does not affect him in any way. It was checked out by a vet and deemed to be a non-issue. --------->$400

-2010 Mojave 100% Het VPI Axanthic male. He is gonna make some real pretty babies someday...I had high hopes for him. He is currently 1129g. ------>$300

-2011 Pinstripe 100% Het VPI Axanthic female acquired from Sean Bradley at Exotics By Nature. She is by far my best feeder and to date has never refused a meal…even while in shed. She is currently 2228g and READY TO BREED!!!!------->$400

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store