Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystus Redtail

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Fishing in Wisconsin
Pick-up in zip code 54601

10x2x2 with stand and 2 like new FX5 filters. The acrylic is 0.5 inch thick. Had this running for 8 weeks until the old bulkhead leaked, have since replaced with a brand new bulkhead. I have not filled it since replacing the bulkhead. The bulkhead is new, the plug is new. Only selling because I'm getting out of the hobby.

The tank itself has been water tight with no issues. It's 10 ft long, but is lighter and easier to move than any of my glass 125g tanks.

Comes with the custom wood stand, tank, 2x FX5 filters, heaters, and 1 nice piece of Mopani.

It also comes with a custom acrylic overflow, so you can plumb the new bulkhead and overflow to your liking. If you don't want the filters, we can work out a price on the package less the filters.$1200 or reasonable offer.

You pick-up and haul, I can help you load it. This tank and stand will fit in the back of a pickup truck, it has been done before, you do not need to hire a moving truck or find a trailer. :D

Let me know if you have any questions.

tank.jpgView attachment 1042501View attachment 1042502View attachment 1042500View attachment 1042499View attachment 1042498

tank.jpg

Mystus Redtail

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Fishing in Wisconsin
$1,100 cash, if you can take it by Sunday afternoon. You get stand, tank, custom lids, overflow, 2 almost new Fx5 filters, and heaters! This thing is awesome and ready to go.

Will fit in a pickup, easily goes through a doorway, 2 normal sized guys can carry the tank without issue. I've done it.

Don't miss out on this sweet deal.

mhswres1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2011
bradenton florida
Can you take a pic your the whole tank on the stand and the whole top of the tank please?

Sent from my SM-N900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Mystus Redtail

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Fishing in Wisconsin
Can you take a pic your the whole tank on the stand and the whole top of the tank please?

Sent from my SM-N900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
How would the tank on the stand picture differ from the first picture in my post?

I can definitely take a picture of the top of the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store