Re: ODDBALL..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHcichlids

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
virginia
First I asked about bull shark..that would be my research..and im posting in the market place..i dont no why its not going there..and I dont think its that deep about "breaking rules" because I did not put location or pick up..really?..

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com

BHcichlids

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
virginia
Well instead of abunch of smart snoty comments..all someone had to say was "heres what ya gotta do"..not close my thread and be rude about it..should have helped me do it right instead of acting like I broke the law..its a fish forum people!!..

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
"..its not complicated.." ...... you are correct it isn't complicated so why you making it complicated? You have posted 9 threads since last year, and NOT ONCE have you posted correctly. If you look at the top of this thread, there is a yellow highlighted area which states the market rules. Just follow those guidelines and you will be fine.

For example: WTB a 12" plus bullshark, Los Angeles, VA, P/U or M/U or Ship, zip XXXXX.

This way, you will not have your threads closed prematurely! Best of luck.

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
Well instead of abunch of smart snoty comments..all someone had to say was "heres what ya gotta do"..not close my thread and be rude about it..should have helped me do it right instead of acting like I broke the law..its a fish forum people!!..
To be fair you were told what to do a few times- didn't listen and continued posting the same thing multiple times in the buy and sell thread instead of reading the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Before they close it, they normally tell you what to do when they close it. You can still read what they say and do it. Closing it just means you can't post on it anymore. It's pretty simple

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
The guidelines for this section are posted above in the yellow box at the top of the page. The first line of which reads "Those threads not following format will be deleted or closed." Which is exactly what happened, no exceptions. If you have a question you can PM any of this sections Moderators for help or clarification. Challanging or calling out a Moderator in the open forum is also not permitted and should be discuessed directly via PM. You have been a member for almost a year now and while I see you don't post much you should be at least familar with the forum rules buy now. I'm sure Oddball will be around shortly. GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store