LOL....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHcichlids

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
virginia
Yes..THIS is my last post..and ODDBALL yes im calling you out now..first dont speak to me like your a "TOP DOG" because you run a damn FISH forum bro..second.. others might blow candy up your ass on here..but you can watch your mouth when coming at me..CORRECT?.as you say..maby your used to talking to your fish or maby your wife that way.but not me.. and you people help nobody out on here..but yet act like your **** dont stink because someone dont know all the rules to your so intricate forum..thanks for taking the time to hear me tell you ....thank you..CLOSE ME!!..

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
Yes..THIS is my last post..and ODDBALL yes im calling you out now..first dont speak to me like your a "TOP DOG" because you run a damn FISH forum bro..second.. others might blow candy up your ass on here..but you can watch your mouth when coming at me..CORRECT?.as you say..maby your used to talking to your fish or maby your wife that way.but not me.. and you people help nobody out on here..but yet act like your **** dont stink because someone dont know all the rules to your so intricate forum..thanks for taking the time to hear me tell you to blow me ....thank you..CLOSE ME!!..
You are acting like a child. Take point and move on little one

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
You posted in the wrong section.
+2 LOL stupid post, i wont bother to come back and see how you Complain about what everyone is about to say hahahah mike is so right a child would complain like suck it up iv been wrong before or messed it up and had somebody go off on me for it being wrong. i say opps or ignore them because they want this rise out of you. kill someone with kindness bro i swear youll be the one smiling

Heretik

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2013
The Great White North
Yes..THIS is my last post..and ODDBALL yes im calling you out now..first dont speak to me like your a "TOP DOG" because you run a damn FISH forum bro..second.. others might blow candy up your ass on here..but you can watch your mouth when coming at me..CORRECT?.as you say..maby your used to talking to your fish or maby your wife that way.but not me.. and you people help nobody out on here..but yet act like your **** dont stink because someone dont know all the rules to your so intricate forum..thanks for taking the time to hear me tell you to blow me ....thank you..CLOSE ME!!..
You mad bro?!

I love keyboard gangsters :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com