Affordable Aquatic Supplies

screaminleeman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2009
Westminster, MD
I need advice.

I have been desperately looking for an online vendor that sells New Life Spectrum pellets in the bucket sized containers since the fish supply store that I have done business stopped carrying NLS after the price increase.

I ordered from Affordable Aquatic Supply (In Samford, CT.) on 10-8-2014 via my mastercard. I received an order confirmation via e-mail as well as a detailed invoice with receipt.

I have not received a shipment notification at this point. I first attempted to contact the sales staff via e-mail Tuesday 10-14-2015 inquiring of the status of the order. I did not get any response.

I tried again Wednesday this time both via E-mail and telephone, again both unanswered. Yesterday I sent the inquiry stating my displeasure at the failure to respond two consecutive days to a customers inquiry. There was no reply again this morning.

My question is, do I call my credit card company TODAY, and have the charge reversed, or try to give them couple more days before doing so.

I know now, they are rated "F" by the better business bureau. I sure wish I knew a reputable vendor that sold NLS in bulk!

wrslrcichlid

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
As for the NLS in the bucket, a couple of years back I believe I bought it off amazon. So maybe try that.

If I was in your situation, I would give them to the beginning of next week and if I still had not heard anything then I would contact my credit card company - BUT make sure you know the time limit for having the charge reversed. I doubt you are close to the deadline, but just double check.

kiep

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
chicago, il
Amazon.com, kensfish.com. never got any problems.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Why mess with email? Call them.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
id call the credit card company now.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Well for fun I emailed them and included a link to this post. I suggested they do some damage control and that it has changed my feelings about ordering from them.

I think all of us should let them know the power of a forum like this and let them know we would like to see this resolved. :thumbsup:

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Well for fun I emailed them and included a link to this post. I suggested they do some damage control and that it has changed my feelings about ordering from them.

I think all of us should let them know the power of a forum like this and let them know we would like to see this resolved. :thumbsup:
i just did the same. that would awesome if they emailed the op tomorrow.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store