Maze Runner

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ps, i miss when movies had their own thread. Theres way too much going on in the upcoming movie and shows thread.
I was wondering why this film warranted its own thread.I thought it would be something my son would want to see but he declined lol.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I was wondering why this film warranted its own thread.I thought it would be something my son would want to see but he declined lol.
Have you taken a look at whats in theater now? It's easily the best thing out

http://mobile.fandango.com/theater_...rs&aid=THEATERNAME&ftheaterid=AAUHX&ftms=true

As for why it has its on thread, cuz theres far too much clutter in yours and borgs thread unless you're a daily reader. I know theres some book readers on here that rushed out to see it and this is the easiest way to get their attention

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haha,you already explained why it had its own thread,that's why I quoted you..I don't know about it being the best thing out,have you seen it yet,I didn't see where you mentioned that in your opener?..I might drag the boy along to see Fury a little later.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Haha,you already explained why it had its own thread,that's why I quoted you..I don't know about it being the best thing out,have you seen it yet,I didn't see where you mentioned that in your opener?..I might drag the boy along to see Fury a little later.
No I'm considering going today. I'm just referring to the list of movies out right now. Peeks my interests more then anything else out. You thought your son would want to see a movie about other teen boys? It's missing the hot chick or something cool factor lol. I'm not surprised

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
I thought it was pretty good. Nothing spectacular but decent. Especially with the movies that are out at the moment why not. Plus on Tuesdays here its only $5 :D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol good come back...I didn't even think about the possible hottie head count the flick might or might not have in it,I know when I first saw the previews for it it seemed to have that appeal along the lines of that mocking Jay movie,which he loved,and more recently,Divergent.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Lol good come back...I didn't even think about the possible hottie head count the flick might or might not have in it,I know when I first saw the previews for it it seemed to have that appeal along the lines of that mocking Jay movie,which he loved,and more recently,Divergent.
Lol yeah both had some hotties! Did you skip the hunger games and catching fire? Good flicks. This was believed to be next in line of those books/movies but i think they released it too early in the year

Thanks runitus!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I did see those two films and for some reason I keep forgetting the names of them,that's why I referred to it in my post as the mocking Jay movie lol...My son loved the first one,as did I but Catching Fire didn't seem to be as good.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I did see those two films and for some reason I keep forgetting the names of them,that's why I referred to it in my post as the mocking Jay movie lol...My son loved the first one,as did I but Catching Fire didn't seem to be as good.
I thought it was the other way around but doesn't matter, both were flawed. Still entertaining flicks though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store