Good and cheap fright company to ship fish ?

Casper Lorentzen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Hi need to find d a good and cheap fright company to ship out fish. What companies do you guys recommend ?
Thanks at advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
You want good AND cheap? Not asking for much.........
Personally I think that airport to airport is cheapest. Fish are bagged and in your tank the same day. It costs only a little more than UPS 10AM delivery, or if you do an order with a couple other people can be cheaper. On Southwest, Next Flight Guaranteed costs me $110. Not guaranteed for the very next flight costs about $75. That is one box or a pallet. (I got a pallet once)

Casper Lorentzen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
You want good AND cheap? Not asking for much.........
Personally I think that airport to airport is cheapest. Fish are bagged and in your tank the same day. It costs only a little more than UPS 10AM delivery, or if you do an order with a couple other people can be cheaper. On Southwest, Next Flight Guaranteed costs me $110. Not guaranteed for the very next flight costs about $75. That is one box or a pallet. (I got a pallet once)
Hehee I know i'm demanding. I'm the one who have to send the fish to different states and people are a little unhappy of the fright cost with FedEx and ups. That's why I asked if any had some good advice to keep frightcost of small orders of fish doen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
None of those guys cut a break for the casual shipper.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
What kind of fish are you shipping?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store