Sinking pellet for ATF

ekkhoo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2014
malaysia
Does ATF actually pick up the sinking pellet from the ground?

I've seen ATF eating pellet that are dropping down, but never picking from ground.

Anyone shed some light please. It is much appreciated! Thanks

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Once he got bigger, old Mad Max would ONLY eat sinking pellets. He didn't seem to care if they were on the ground or in the process of dropping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ekkhoo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2014
malaysia
Once he got bigger, old Mad Max would ONLY eat sinking pellets. He didn't seem to care if they were on the ground or in the process of dropping.

Thanks alot! So the ideal way is to use floating pellet to train and when he got bigger buy sinking pellet for him?

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
More like feed them what they'll eat. I've had several dozen from all five species and each is an individual. Most take fairly readily to floating, but who knows what yours will like.

ekkhoo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2014
malaysia
More like feed them what they'll eat. I've had several dozen from all five species and each is an individual. Most take fairly readily to floating, but who knows what yours will like.

Heh my vatf/taft havent eat for 3 days already, even the gold fish start to eating like the barbs lol. I'll wait for one week and see.

Gonna get my Gatf now. Somehow Gatf is the cheapest species here lol.

As usual, thanks a bunch!

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Heh my vatf/taft havent eat for 3 days already, even the gold fish start to eating like the barbs lol. I'll wait for one week and see.

Gonna get my Gatf now. Somehow Gatf is the cheapest species here lol.

As usual, thanks a bunch!
Three days is nothing. Most won't even consider pelletized food for at least two weeks. Give it time. They're not even hungry yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store