Scotland
Some pics of my overstocked 57g, before I upgrade next month. Current stock:

1 x Oscar
2 x blood parrot
1 x convict
1 x small fancy pleco
1 x yellow acara.
Some dithers too

2 xy-380 sponges, and a U4 running just now, with a very frequent water change schedule.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1413930545358.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1413930558182.jpg

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Black sand :) its not the moon sand which I've seen mentioned before on here, its more of a grey black with flecks of brown :)

Sorry to hear about your albino, they look terrific albinos/lutinos, but I've never had the chance to grow out a normal tiger :)

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
yeah, my albino was fine till i forgot to close the tank cover and jumped out.. :( ive nver get the chance to grow out a normal tiger either.. ive had one before but died because of fungus disease .. and again man, i love ure tank.. nice ! :) no chasing each other among ure fish?

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
yeah, my albino was fine till i forgot to close the tank cover and jumped out.. :( ive nver get the chance to grow out a normal tiger either.. ive had one before but died because of fungus disease .. and again man, i love ure tank.. nice ! :) no chasing each other among ure fish?
Oscars seem to always be imported in terrible condition, especially where I am :( thanks man, the tank is overstocked, there are only light squabbles, no damage as the parrots can't bite down, though the convict is a little git.

My Oscar is looking terrible today, got back home from work to find him hiding, generally looking malaise, he's either got parasites, or has been fighting while I was away. Annoying either way.

What tank do you have just now bro?

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Absolutely nothing special for the plants, which are anubias, big leaf variety, anubias Nana springs to mind, but I might be wrong.

I had them tied near the bottom of the tank, but after tying the stem to a suction cup and putting it higher up, the growth really took off from the freedom the roots get. Most low maintenance plants ever, can't recommend them enough; plus most fish don't touch them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store