gloucester, va 23061
nice vid.. too bad you're a steelers fan :eek:

rich_one

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2011
Southern Maryland
nice vid.. too bad you're a steelers fan :eek:
Why? I mean, I know everyone is used to it and all, but we can't win the Super Bowl EVERY year! We'll let you other guys play in it for a while, then we'll come back and dominate and get on y'all nerves for another 10 years or something! LOL... j/k, of course. It's rough the last few years, but hey... all teams have ups and downs. Just our turn to be down for now I guess.

-Rich

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Nice video. How big is the ray?

rich_one

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2011
Southern Maryland
Hey Jason!

Trying to eyeball it, I'd say his disc is between 5.5" and 6"... but not yet actually 6". Eating like a pig and seems to be doing quite well! If possible, I'd love to add a goldhead alto comp or two to this, and I'd feel this tank is complete, and my most unique tank of them all. It's only been a week with the fronts, but so far, there has not even been a hint that they pay him any attention, nor he them.

-Rich

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Glad to hear he is doing well.

rich_one

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2011
Southern Maryland
Glad to hear he is doing well.
Doing my best, man! No small thanks to you for giving him such a strong start. Makes is easer on a newb like me to be successful. While I'm not exactly the most frequent pic or vid poster in the world, hopefully you get to see him grow up on this board. He is by far, my most special fish, and I definitely plan to do what's necessary to keep him happy! Err... and me not stung! LOL...

-Rich

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store