Who here still uses a "dumb" phone?

pshtex

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2010
united states
So with all the latest and greatest smart phones that have come out I still haven't seen the need to get one. I know a bunch of ppl that have the iphone 6 and some have already cracked the screen. I have had the same dumb phone for a few years now, and i got it used, and it is still going strong. The thing has been dropped, drooled on, and in my pocket when i have gotten soaked and it still works with no problems. Who else is still living it up with their "dumb" phone and not planning on changing it?

JonY3k

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Ohio Wooster
I still uses a flip phone that still takes pictures, texts, and makes phone calls just fine and is a lot cheaper than having data plans and plans that pay for $200 dollar phones.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Trac phone for me. It does take pictures (not very good ones) and I can text with it.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
This guy. I have no need for anything more. I have a phone for calls and texting - 98% work related. Mine has taken a LOT of abuse that a "smart phone" couldn't have. If I need to be online, I have an office or a laptop at home.

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
I miss my dumb phone I have a smart phone because work pays for it but if they didn't I would gladly go back to a dumb phone. Only thing it adds is ease of texting and I can play words with friends lol.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I was happy up to last November with my dumb phone, but the wife pushed to change out our phone plan. I didn't like the only flip phone they had(mine was 8 years old and starting to fall apart). So I went with a smart phone. I do like the higher tech but hate the bigger size.

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
41iJdYLE2qL._AA300_.jpg
here's mine. only thing I do with it is make phone calls. why do I need a smart phone? I've got a desktop, laptop, and tablet. I've never sent a text...
oh, I sometimes play birdsongs on it in public places so I can enjoy all the people looking around the ceiling for no reason. it can't play music worth a crap, but those whistles come out clear and piercing.

41iJdYLE2qL._AA300_.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store