Large cichlids-Severums, Flagtail, Female Chocolate, Redheaded Tapajos-p/u CT 06110

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephcps

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2010
connecticut
I am getting out of the Hobby. Therefore am trying to rehome my fish. I have a flagtail about 9 inches-50 dollars, I have 2 red spotted severums-one is about 6 inches the other 7 inches-25 each, I have a smaller red spotted severum about 3.5 inches-15 dollars. I have a female chocolate-from Rapps- about 7 inches, she is young. I know she is a female because she has layed eggs several times-25 dollars. I also 3 female red headed tapajos...they came from Rapps--lost my males-5 dollars a piece.

I am located in West Hartford, CT. Sorry for the crappy phone pics!

photo-33.JPGphoto-34.JPGphoto-35.JPGphoto-37.JPGphoto-39.JPG

photo-33.JPG

photo-34.JPG

photo-35.JPG

photo-37.JPG

photo-38.JPG

photo-39.JPG

Snookhound

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2013
Pelham NH
I have a good customer that is seriously interested in your severums. His name is Nuvee and you can e-mail him at nkunathai@gail.com
Please send him an e-mail. He has large tanks that can accommodate large fish.
Thanks
Art Donovan

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Great prices! Too bad I don't have to go to Danbury any time soon or I would definitely pick some of those guys up.

Snookhound

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2013
Pelham NH
I thought u wanted to sell. I lined up a serious customer and you didn't get in touch with him.

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
Do you have pics of both severums? I'm not that far from you.

stephcps

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2010
connecticut
Thanks for all the comments! I was celebrating my birthday this past weekend...so was slow to respond. However, I do have someone coming on Saturday to pick up the fish. If something falls through I will let those people who are interested know!

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store