12 F1 Mikula Frontosa-Huntington Beach, CA-Pickup only

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandbagger

Feeder Fish
Oct 24, 2014
HB,CA
Hey Everyone! A nice member from here saw my craigslist posting and said if I posted here I would assuredly find a good home for my beautiful Miks. Sadly, I am moving to Florida and can't take these guys with me. They are around a year old and the alpha is about as big as my hand. The others vary in length. I keep my tank nice and clean, weekly water changes and I can guarantee the Miks health.

There are 12 of them in the colony. Looking to move them all to a good home.

Between my crappy camera phone and the fact that today is water change day and there's a little algae on the glass, I agree the pics aren't excellent, but I can assure you these fish are stunning.

I paid $35 per when they were an 1.5 inches. You can't pay me what they are worth to me so I am just looking to make sure they get to a good home and get a fair price.

.fronts1.jpgFronts2.jpgfronts3.jpgfull tank.jpg

Thank you for letting me post here. I hope my format is correct and I'm adhering to your rules. Please let me know if there are any questions about the fish.

Thank you

fronts1.jpg

Fronts2.jpg

fronts3.jpg

full tank.jpg

sandbagger

Feeder Fish
Oct 24, 2014
HB,CA
Thanks Khapham!

Ordered them from a breeder in Indiana. His pics are on another forum, goes by Razzo....maybe here as well, I haven't looked for fronts on your site here yet.

The calvus is sold.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Sandbagger.... I'm up the road in Seal Beach. Email or call me.

Sean
949-439-1523

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

sandbagger

Feeder Fish
Oct 24, 2014
HB,CA
lots of interest. That's good I guess. Kind of just making more sad that I have to get rid of them though. I just text both of you guys. I don't have 5 posts yet so no PM'ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store