Looking for my Dream fish (Tetraodon mbu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Well I will give this a shot,

I am on the hunt for a small MBU, I have been wanting one for a long time, and I am now rdy for it..

I know this is a long shot due to my location, and the season.. But WTH!.. I may even be willing to pay shipping if one isn't close enough to pick up.. I am located in Rodney Ontario, Canada, about 35 mins west of London.

If anyone knows of one for sale.. please PM me.. Althou for some reason, my post count is not going up, and i can't get into my MSGs..

Don

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Most of your posts appear to be in the lounge which does not add to your post count.Try joining some discussions in some of the sub forums so that you can receive and send pm's.

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Well it seems a MBU may be out of my reach... so i may have to concede to my second choice and find a Fahaka, I've had a few in the past.. they are amazing fish.. has anyone seen any recently?..I would prefer a smaller one.. I would even be willing to pay shipping if someone would be willing to send me one...:) *SMILING WIDE!*

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Well just a day after posting about no MBU!, I FOUND ONE!.. He's small, and i am having him sent to me.. I will make a thread and post pics when is here.. His name.............TITAN!. To say i'm excited is an understament!..

colwellsoddballs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2009
ohio
www.youtube.com
awesome stuff, how much are you getting it for and where from, I have always wanted one as well. Fahakas are also awesome.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Congrats on finding your treasured fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store