Discus with clown knife in 215?

Kaliedoscope

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2010
Oklahoma City Oklahoma USA
www.facebook.com
I'm setting up a 215 for my clown knife, who is about 16-18 inches roughly. he is rather timid, (I know a lot of people try to keep them with bigger cichlids but at least with my guys personality, this would be really difficult for him)... I guess possibly more timid than other clowns, so I was wondering if a school of medium size discus (big enough so that he wouldn't want to eat them , and a group so they wouldn't feel super threatened) would be possible tank mates for him? the tank will have a ton of driftwood, canister filer, and probably a sponge, sand bottom, and some low light plants. I have kept some rowdy adult angels with him before, but I guess my question is more of discus behavior, he won't eat them, but he does have a habit of going up to fish and examining them (presumably to see if they fit in his mouth) and this can scare some fish.... But I'm well enough aware of what he likes to eat I know discus will be too much trouble. Would the stress of this be too much for the discus? I would try to get 6+ medium to large size ones so they feel most comfortable.
Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store