Update On My Whereabouts

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
What now seems like years ago now I got a hot tip about a new species of fish through my underground network of ichthyologists off the coast of Africa... or Asia... I forget which. Suspending my MFK activities as probably THE most active and least influential of all the posters, I devoted my mind and body to the pursuit in the name of science. This shall stand as a brief recording of what has transpired in that time.

After arrival at the site with my companion Binx (AKA Black Magic, 3 year old black domestic shorthair cat, has questionable morals) we began to make camp. My reports indicated that this new species preferred slightly upland riverine habitat but would come beachside to peruse scantily clad tourist women in the summer months. Unfortunately for all involved, it was not summer, but we still decided on the beach, just in case the women showed up off season.

With no electricity, we were forced to rely on the bountifulness of the local fauna. We decided Binx would hunt the inland jungle and I would fish. I soon found out, cats are greedy and only eat disgusting things. I was forced to rely on myself while Black Magic ate like a king at the world's most exotic buffet. I managed to make do between stealing from local tourist resorts, conning middle aged women fortnightly, and wild coconuts (in no particular order of prevalence/importance).

Transmission ended.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Cool story bro!

Pomatomus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
Sarasota, FL
What are you smoking and why aren't you sharing?!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store