Any other Coders on this forum?.

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
I have recently starting learning to code in java, with my goal being APP Development.

Just thought i'd see if there is anyone else that codes on here?..

Don

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I took a year long class on coding. I can do it to an extent but I hate it with a passion. I had to make several Web pages using only coding or whatever. No images or visuals of what the page would look like when finished. Only the final product turned out to be a fully functional website. It was a PITA.its a cool thing to do once for my personal self but it's something I won't do again lol. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
Not a programmer but an IT recruiter and I am always looking for skilled Java people. Good for you for selecting a sought after language.

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Not a programmer but an IT recruiter and I am always looking for skilled Java people. Good for you for selecting a sought after language.
I had a feeling there would be some more of us on here..

@rivers2k We may need to talk in the near future.. My background is in IT, I was a Network Eng for 10 years, before i retired due to family illness, by the time the dust settled, I was out of scope on my training.. I am self teaching myself to code, as it make's sense, as i have the IT, Art and trouble shooting background.. and I love to game.. so it just make's sense that this is what i should do..

Don

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
I had a feeling there would be some more of us on here..

@rivers2k We may need to talk in the near future.. My background is in IT, I was a Network Eng for 10 years, before i retired due to family illness, by the time the dust settled, I was out of scope on my training.. I am self teaching myself to code, as it make's sense, as i have the IT, Art and trouble shooting background.. and I love to game.. so it just make's sense that this is what i should do..

Don
PM me when you are ready to start looking. I did notice you are in Canada all my work is in the US so would have to be open to relocating.

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
PM me when you are ready to start looking. I did notice you are in Canada all my work is in the US so would have to be open to relocating.
Let's just say i am not closed to relocating.. It would really have to be something special.. And i am just in the begining stages of learning to code, it could be several months before i can be of any good to an employer as a coder..

Don

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store