what do I need to join the darkside?

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I'm thinking about doing a 10 gallon salt water tank. I have never dipped into saltwater before so this will be my very first time. I've read the saltwater for dummies book and lots of things online about setting up a saltwater tank. I know I need things like a good filter , protein skimmer WaveMaker lights etc just not sure on brands sand type and all the other fine print details. I plan to have one or two smaller species of clown fish and of course maybe a clean up crew of a shrimp or two. What will be a full list of things I will need if all I have is the tank and stand. Please can someone help me with a detailed list. My budget is limited as far as buying extravagant equipment so keep that in mind. It's always nice to save a few where you can. I will either be doing a 10 gallon tank and stand (prefered) or a 20 gallon long if absolutely necessary. Anyone have any lists of things for a small salt tank they have made in the past? Or any tips, tricks, hints etc. I am a straight up saltwater newbie the only info I have is what I've read from books so I've never actually tried it before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I want to do something simple and easy for my first tank nothing too fancy or too Hard to work with similar to this pic but maybe looking a little better hehe
uploadfromtaptalk1414539257603.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store