Status
Not open for further replies.

SDmarvin619

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2014
CALI SAN DIEGO
Hello MFKer's,
I'm selling some of my wild caught fishes to thin down my stock.

-First is my WC Frontosa Bulu Point, he is 6.5-7 inches and healthy feeding on NLS, Hikari, and shrimp on occasions. I bought him for $85 last month but selling him for $65.

-Second is my WC Petrochromis SP. Red Bulu Point male. At 6.5-7 inches, he is showing amazing red color. Great addition to someone looking to add another bloodline to their existing red bulu point colony or for a show piece. He is currently feeding on NLS and Hikari. Originally bought him for $450 last month but selling him now for $350. I got a colony of 23 and just don't need to add another one. People who know this breed knows they are super expensive and rare and usually go for $400-$500 at this size for WC. These are One of the most rare and expensive African cichlids in the hobby.

-Third is my 19 inch Wild Caught Endlicheri Bichir. She has amazing patterns, thick and healthy. I had her since she was 11 inches. She is a great eater feeding on Massivore, shrimp, tilapia fillet. She was in a tank with 4 inch clown loaches and never tried to eat them. The pic shows her by a tape measure but she was a few inches away from it and she had her tail curved a little but if she was straight, you can really tell she's 19 inches. These usually have a high price tag on them at this size but I'm just going to let her go for $160.

***I can trade but for only Wild Caught Zaire Moba Gibberosa Frontosa adult females to add to my existing WC colony.

You can text or call me at (619)952-8129 anytime if your interested or have any question about fishes.
Thanks for talking the time for looking at my post.
Best Regards,
Marvin

(Sorry for the pics sideways, I can't rotate them on my phone)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store