FS Beautiful True Midas cichlid Local Pick up NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

shenlonco

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2009
NJ
This is a true midas cichlid like 9 or 10 inches long very nice looking to find a good home for him,
asking $$50.00 or best offer
THANKS

[video=youtube;1FMI4occpcw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FMI4occpcw[/video]

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
In the right hands , and with time, this fish can turn out much better than this. if only you were local. glwts

shenlonco

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2009
NJ
Nothing wrong with this fish at all he looks way better in person than in the video he's a beauty!
I just have no room any more so I have to get rid of him due to the fact I have another much more expensive fish needing a bigger tank so this is why I need to get rid of the midas.

In the right hands , and with time, this fish can turn out much better than this. if only you were local. glwts

shenlonco

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2009
NJ
Nothing wrong with this guy he looks beautiful much nicer in person than in the video.

In fact the only reason I am parting with him is because I need a bigger tank for a much more expensive fish right now.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Nothing wrong with this guy he looks beautiful much nicer in person than in the video.

In fact the only reason I am parting with him is because I need a bigger tank for a much more expensive fish right now.
:nono:

U dont deserve a Midas.

In the right hands, this guy will be 10x better than now

shenlonco

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2009
NJ
:nono:

U dont deserve a Midas.

In the right hands, this guy will be 10x better than now
Why don't I deserve a midas because I took care of him so well changed 40% of his water every week and only feed him the best quality pellet food ...but have another fish that is way more expensive that needs a bigger tank now I like my midas but I like my other fis

shenlonco

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2009
NJ
Why don't I deserve a midas because I took care of him so well changed 40% of his water every week and only feed him the best quality pellet food ...but have another fish that is way more expensive that needs a bigger tank now I like my midas but I like my other fish more and if one has to go the midas is the one going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store