It's going to be my datnoid's buddy after it heal up :D

1316.jpg

1317.jpg

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
LMB, no spotteds in Canada according to usgs they don't even go to the northern us border.

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
Terrible idea to have a LMB as a tank mate for datnoid. Not mentioned that this specific bass is full of nasties. Looks like he has some herpes which can be deadly for him and other fishes in same aquarium. Get him out of the aquarium and put him in isolation from the rest of fishes. Do not put him with the datnoid even if he's "cured".

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
Terrible idea to have a LMB as a tank mate for datnoid. Not mentioned that this specific bass is full of nasties. Looks like he has some herpes which can be deadly for him and other fishes in same aquarium. Get him out of the aquarium and put him in isolation from the rest of fishes. Do not put him with the datnoid even if he's "cured".
I see, then what can I do with it now? Destroy it?

I can't eat it either, because it's in chemical that is 20x more concentrate than normal medication.

The label said it can cause cancer to human...

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
Isolated it and 50/50 he will be fine but you can't introduce any fish to it. If you do not have any room for it, destroy it. That is why you must be careful with buying live fish from fish markets, especially with wild caught bass. Even if he's "cured" he will be too aggressive to your datnoid.

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
Ok! I will cure it first and give it a chance with other tank mates to see how thing goes! :)

Other than that extremely large mouth and very small teeth, I am sure it can't shred my datnoid to pieces like a snakehead.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Don't underestimate the mouth of an LMB. I've seen countless times at my local quarry, LMBs eat other LMBs literally the same size!

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
Ok! I will cure it first and give it a chance with other tank mates to see how thing goes! :)

Other than that extremely large mouth and very small teeth, I am sure it can't shred my datnoid to pieces like a snakehead.
where did I say that its okay to put more fish with him? A fish with herpesvirus can expose it to other fish and can be fatal for them.

I've seen bass chasing and beating up other tank mates countless times. Think it like a cichlid. As a datnoid owner, you must know this that datnoids do not deal with an aggressive tankmate very well.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Largemouth are very territorial. In aquariums they are mean because of the limited space.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store