Status
Not open for further replies.

those1

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
Sandusky, OH
getting out of hobby for a while northern ohio $2250
hours cut at work means cant afford my monsters.

selling all tanks fish and equipment
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...ps935ede69.jpg

360 gallon acrylic aquarium
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...115_153126.jpg
this aquarium was an 8X2X3 foot tall when i first go it. 3 years ago i had 3 squares cut out of the front viewing window and the old entrances sealed up. Making this an 8X3X2 foot tall aquarium. The aquarium has been up and running for 3 years with out issues. new viewing window has been polished with novis 2 years ago I have more that will go with the sale for touch ups you may choose to do in the future. (the panels on the top are not a true hood i had them attached to the ceiling with hinges to give a walled in effect)

270 gallon glass aquarium
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...ps346ec906.jpg
This monster is a heavy glass aquarium. It is 7X2X2.5 tall. Minor scuff in lower front corner doesn't affect view.

200 gallon 3 chamber acrylic aquarium.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...psb2fde4a6.jpg
This aquarium is 8X2X2 tall. It is split into 3 equal chambers. Each chamber is separate of each other but can be connected via a sump.

All these aquariums are on 2X4 stands

other aquariums included in sale are:

standard 55 glass
20 gallon tall
29 gallon long ( has a siliconed tiled back ground)

Filters
2 fluval 405. both work 1 just needs new impeller
1 fluval FX5
1 marineland magnum 350
1 50 gallon glass sump (needs resealing)
1 15 gallon plastic sump
a diy rubber made tote sump

I also have a few sponge filters as well.

I have a pond master air pump that is hooked up through pvc to all my monster aquariums. lots of bubble stones and sponges being run with no loss of power.

also included in sale is lots of miscellaneous filter pads, connections, rocks, sand, drift wood, and other decor. I have various heaters, and wave makers as well.

So now for what you have all been wanting to see listed.

the fish:

16" ++ red tail catfish
15" ++ redtail tsn catfish
1 Florida gar 14"
7" synodontis catfish
two 4"++ red devil cichlids (have been breading)
two 3" fader flower horns (zz reddragon variety)
four 1" fader flower horns (all flower horns were breed by me) (father killed the mother then got depressed and stopped eating so no longer around but had great color)
6"++ marbled gobby
2" redtail shark
14" tire track eel
7" peacock eel
four common plecos all around 5"

I'm sure there are items I'm missing. Will work at getting some updated pics up soon let me know what you are specifically looking to see.

Looking to get $2250 out of this collection would like to sell as a whole but make me a good enough offer and I/may be willing to separate.

would like $2 a gallon on tanks

those1

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
Sandusky, OH
getting out of hobby for a while northern ohio $2250
hours cut at work means cant afford my monsters.

selling all tanks fish and equipment

360 gallon acrylic aquarium

this aquarium was an 8X2X3 foot tall when i first go it. 3 years ago i had 3 squares cut out of the front viewing window and the old entrances sealed up. Making this an 8X3X2 foot tall aquarium. The aquarium has been up and running for 3 years with out issues. new viewing window has been polished with novis 2 years ago I have more that will go with the sale for touch ups you may choose to do in the future. (the panels on the top are not a true hood i had them attached to the ceiling with hinges to give a walled in effect)

270 gallon glass aquarium

This monster is a heavy glass aquarium. It is 7X2X2.5 tall. Minor scuff in lower front corner doesn't affect view.

200 gallon 3 chamber acrylic aquarium.

This aquarium is 8X2X2 tall. It is split into 3 equal chambers. Each chamber is separate of each other but can be connected via a sump.

All these aquariums are on 2X4 stands

other aquariums included in sale are:

standard 55 glass
20 gallon tall
29 gallon long ( has a siliconed tiled back ground)

Filters
2 fluval 405. both work 1 just needs new impeller
1 fluval FX5
1 marineland magnum 350
1 50 gallon glass sump (needs resealing)
1 15 gallon plastic sump
a diy rubber made tote sump

I also have a few sponge filters as well.

I have a pond master air pump that is hooked up through pvc to all my monster aquariums. lots of bubble stones and sponges being run with no loss of power.

also included in sale is lots of miscellaneous filter pads, connections, rocks, sand, drift wood, and other decor. I have various heaters, and wave makers as well.

So now for what you have all been wanting to see listed.

the fish:

16" ++ red tail catfish
15" ++ redtail tsn catfish
1 Florida gar 14"
7" synodontis catfish
two 4"++ red devil cichlids (have been breading)
two 3" fader flower horns (zz reddragon variety)
four 1" fader flower horns (all flower horns were breed by me) (father killed the mother then got depressed and stopped eating so no longer around but had great color)
6"++ marbled gobby
2" redtail shark
14" tire track eel
7" peacock eel
four common plecos all around 5"

I'm sure there are items I'm missing. Will work at getting some updated pics up soon let me know what you are specifically looking to see.

Looking to get $2250 out of this collection would like to sell as a whole but make me a good enough offer and I/may be willing to separate.

would like $2 a gallon on tanks

colwellsoddballs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2009
ohio
www.youtube.com
I might be buying a 180 acrylic today but ill pass on it if you want to sell that 360 gallon. I would only need the tank and stand and if it has any type of actual top , not the wood canopy, I make my own canister filters and have heaters and other stuff to get it up and running. Pm me a price before 3pm please or shoot me a text at 937 7516688 thanks

colwellsoddballs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2009
ohio
www.youtube.com
also shoot me a price on the 270 as well. same just tank stand and if there is a actual top.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Sorry to hear about your loss those1, You really need to put ohio in your title thread, not just oh... Alot of people search ohio everyday on mfk and oh dosent show up in that search, so your thread will not be seen...
Your fish room turned out awesome, so sad to see you getting rid of it...
glws...

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Great looking fish room, sad that you have to take it down.

Would love to see picture of the tire track eel. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

those1

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
Sandusky, OH
thanks for the suggestion i sent neo a message about editing that.

Piranhaman00

Ill see what I can do about getting you some pics he spends most of his time under a rock and is camera shy but will try.

Is there any other pics people would like to see.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
thanks for the suggestion i sent neo a message about editing that.

Piranhaman00

Ill see what I can do about getting you some pics he spends most of his time under a rock and is camera shy but will try.

Is there any other pics people would like to see.
No worries as I understand there secretive nature. Would love to see one this large.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store