Visiting Room Beatdown!

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Respect to the CO'S out there. Tough job and you put up with a lot.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thanks,it seems that this guy has gotten a lawyer involved and is now trying to sue the prison.The lawyer is probably the culprit behind the video footage being leaked onto YouTube as such material is not usually shared with the public.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Dang...the cop swung first. I wonder what was being said? Must have been bad.
If you look closely you will notice the inmate's left hand move out from his side and at that point the officer reacted.In that situation he could only assume that the inmate was moving his hand in order to strike him.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Dang...the cop swung first. I wonder what was being said? Must have been bad.
Thats what I thought at first too. But he does flinch and move his arm. Who knows what's being said, and the guy may have a history of assault. Hard for me to judge or take sides.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Aaah that was beautiful!! :D
Made my day Krich! Lol, I don't even need any audio, that guys body language alone said,
"I need to be clocked!" :D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Aaah that was beautiful!! :D
Made my day Krich! Lol, I don't even need any audio, that guys body language alone said,
"I need to be clocked!" :D
I knew that you'd enjoy it.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
The most telling thing I think is the fact his girl pushed him away once and smacked him upside the head once.

And I doubt it's ever wise to step in that close to a CO, bow up, and then make a sudden hand movement. That's just stupid.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
it looked to me like your coworker was irritated by the inmate for not following directions as soon as he should.

unkind words were exchanged it seems and your coworker sucker punched the inmate. it did not look to me like the inmate was gonna throw a punch at all.

I don't feel sorry for the inmate what so ever and i'm not saying this inmate had not been asking for it. but I gotta call it like I see it. the fight didn't have to happen. your coworker threw a punch that wasn't called for.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store