African Cichlids at petsmart

fishexpert06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hillsborough,NC
Hey guys I want to know what types of African cichlids your petsmart store carry. I also want to know what is the best african cichlid that your store have carried or carry. The last thing I want to know what are eels and African and/or South American cichlids your local petsmart store carried that have been clear out already. Thanks and have a good day!!

FishFrenzy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia, Pa
why would you buy an african cichlid at petsmart ? Is there a LFS nearby, besides the big box stores ? Not to sound degrading but every petsmart i've been in classifies there AC tanks as misc. african cichilds. You never know what your gonna get.

MoNsTeR FiS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
USA
At my local petsmart there was a awesome albino peacock chichlid as a red devil and a livingstoni as a peacock chichlid.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Loshmitchell101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
My LFS labels them as mixed africans or mixed mbunas and im having problems finding the right section on MFK. Ive bought bought mixes from petsmart and.our LFS

Sent from my SGH-T959V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Feeder Fish

Feeder Fish
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2012
USA
I've bought two Africans from a big name store, a venustus which died in less then 30 days and a dragon blood peacock from pet smart, still have it 2 years later... But I cheated, it was a "donated fish"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store