FS - Aquariums and equipment for sale - Knoxville, TN - pick up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrslrcichlid

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
Hello everyone, I will be moving soon and due to school will not really be able to take care of my fish. So, I am looking to sell my aquariums and some of my equipment. I have listed prices next to the pertinent items. Prices are negotiable, and the more you buy the better the overall price will be.

Definitely for sale:
- 3x125g aquariums = $350 each (includes wooden stand, aquarium, and glass covers)
- 1x75g aquarium = $200
They all have stands and glass covers (covers are brand new, with one set of 125g covers used for ~8 months).

I also have
- Fluval 206, 306, and 406 (all work perfectly, except the 406 is missing its priming pump - I can show you how to work around this or it is a cheap part to replace).
- 2 large sumps with overflow boxes, hoses, bioballs, ceramic rings, pond matrix, etc. (everything needed to use them)
- API test kit
- 10 gallon aquarium
- various HOB filters (i.e. biowheel), pumps, heaters, etc. if you need anything like that
- lots of filter media
- large tub of NLS cichlid formula (2270g), it is expired as of June 2014 but I would give you for free if you wanted

Brand new (or lightly used) things that are sort of for sale:
- 3 x Current Satellite+ LED lights with single ramp timers which allow for sunrise/sunset feature (1 set slightly used, other 2 are brand new) $160
- 3 x True Temp controllers (1 slightly used) $80
- 6 x 250w aqueon heaters (all brand new) $25 each
- 3 x XP-L canister filters (1 slightly used, 2 are brand new) $125 each

I'm probably forgetting some things, but you get the idea. If you want anything, make me an offer. If it is a decent offer I'll more than likely take it. I've been helped in the past and have no problem helping out a fellow MFKer. The only thing is the items that are "sort of for sale" will be pretty close to new price, as I would have no problem holding onto them for the future. I can send pics of anything, but that would be A LOT easier over email (not so much over text as I don't have a smart phone). Feel free to pm or text me at: (331) 452-4301

If you want me to email you pics, just PM me your email address.

The first picture is the 75 gallon tank - there were some things in front of the stand, but you can see the top of it. Also, please note that picture 2 and 5 are of the same tank, but picture 5 is when the tank was set up - many of the accessories in that picture have already been sold or are not for sale.

DSC03983.JPGDSC03982.JPGDSC03981.JPGDSC03980.JPGIMG_1774.JPG

DSC03983.JPG

DSC03982.JPG

DSC03981.JPG

DSC03980.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

wrslrcichlid

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
I've been reviewing my prices and they are a bit high.

$300 each OBO for the 125g tanks
$150 for the 75g tank

Other items listed are for sale, and I will try to post prices of miscellaneous equipment tomorrow.

wrslrcichlid

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
The oak tank and stand are pending

Probably the final price drop, because they are getting to where I'd just move them with me.
$250 each for the 125g tanks, I would make a deal if you bought more than one
$150 for the 75g (I am not against holding onto this one)

Fluval canister filters: $50 each, or $100 for all three
Wet/Dry filters: $100 each or $175 for both
-Sealife systems model 200, roughly 28x12x16 (LxWxH) - has everything (including media) except return tubing
-Proclear Aquatic Systems model 300 roughly 34x12x16 - has everything (including media) except pump and return tubing
Other stuff is incidental and will be thrown in with other sales, if you need something specific ask I might have it

Again, prices are negotiable, so make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store