What can I stock?

PEANUTBUTTER

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2014
Canada
So I have a 125 gallon tank with a marineland c-360 and 2 emperor 400 filters,I have a lot of driftwood and sand as my substrate and I don't really want to put a lot of rocks in the tank but I will if I have too I guess. What do you guys recommend i do with this? I was thinking about getting a whole bunch of peacocks and haps but I don't want to see all my fish hide or get torn up too badly so what kinds do you suggest I get and how many?

PEANUTBUTTER

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2014
Canada
Well I'm getting rid of my current stock next week cause I really want a lot of movement in the tank the only fish I'm keeping are my Senegal birchir and my convict cause my jag and Dempsey and etc don't really swim a lot. I want my tank to have nice colorful fish with a lot of movement.

timbo6684

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2013
Surface of the Sun, Arizona
Convicts and African Cichlids require different water chemistry and dietary needs to thrive. Overnight the senegal bichir will snack on any African Cichlid that'll for into its mouth.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

PEANUTBUTTER

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2014
Canada
I've kept Birchirs and convicts with Africans before and they were perfectly fine and a Birchirs mouth isn't even that big unless the Africans I get are under a inch in length they'll be perfectly fine I just need to know what types of Africans I can get that aren't super aggressive and what sort of male to female ratio and how much of each type to get. and cichlids are extremely hardy fish the chemistry really isn't that serious between the convict and Africans

timbo6684

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2013
Surface of the Sun, Arizona
I've kept Birchirs and convicts with Africans before and they were perfectly fine and a Birchirs mouth isn't even that big unless the Africans I get are under a inch in length they'll be perfectly fine I just need to know what types of Africans I can get that aren't super aggressive and what sort of male to female ratio and how much of each type to get. and cichlids are extremely hardy fish the chemistry really isn't that serious between the convict and Africans
IMO none but gl with your search

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store