FS/FT-polypterus congicus 15"-16". PU only in 92843

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Hey guys. Want to trade or sell my 15"-16" congicus. Eating healthy on pellets, tilapia, smelts, etc. want to sell for 100 but hmu with offers :). Also looking to trade for silver dollars. Either regular, spotted, thin bar or wide bar is okay with me. Or some other fish that swim around. Lol. Pls hmu at 714 622 8177 with further questions and info :). Pics will be posted later :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Would be a great trade, I have what your looking for but you have not listed your state. I am not going to try and find you, your location says (my house).
Next time be more specific.
glws...

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Would be a great trade, I have what your looking for but you have not listed your state. I am not going to try and find you, your location says (my house).
Next time be more specific.
glws...
Ummm besides giving you his actual address he can't get any more specific than his zipcode man. Sounds like you're just typin just to type.

GLWS Kha!

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Dude his location is in the title of his ad lol. 92843

Ummm besides giving you his actual address he can't get any more specific than his zipcode man. Sounds like you're just typin just to type.

GLWS Kha!

Sorry guys, you are both from Ca. I know that dominates a large portion of the marketplace... If you guys have everybody's zipcodes memorized for the entire united states, good for you. Most of us don't. So a state listed in the title is important. It saves alot of people alot of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store