Check out this video.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Not sure if this has been posted here but I thought it was kind of cool.

[video=youtube_share;6at5gBa4ZbI]http://youtu.be/6at5gBa4ZbI[/video]

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Can't the guy in the vid see that he is tormenting the fish and might be even hurting it
It keeps coming back to him, yet doesn't appear to be displaying any aggressive behavior (flaring, biting, agitated/cautious movement, etc.), so I disagree. Most likely, it just expects food and doesn't mind having to put up with that stuff to get fed.

I think this has been posted on here before though. I know I've seen it, but that could just be from browsing youtube... And I am pretty certain that it is a repost on youtube, as well.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Wow just goes to show fish and people have bonds to hehe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JackDempsey72

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2014
Bristol/uk
Lol, really? What looks so terrible about that???

So cool, my buddy had a Midevil that did the same thing.
Wow well theres so many terrible things I can only name a few as I'd be here for ever: 1 the fish would not be chucked in the wild and could be hurt when It crashes onto the surface of the water, 2 the guy could be nocking its scales off, 3 to me it seems like the fish is swimming back agressively and is trying to attack the guy but before the fish has a chance to attack him the guy picks him up

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Wow well theres so many terrible things I can only name a few as I'd be here for ever: 1 the fish would not be chucked in the wild and could be hurt when It crashes onto the surface of the water, 2 the guy could be nocking its scales off, 3 to me it seems like the fish is swimming back agressively and is trying to attack the guy but before the fish has a chance to attack him the guy picks him up
Could you provide a point in the video that the fish shows gill flaring etc. correct me if I'm wrong but don't fish jump out of the water on the wild.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Reactions: twcp

JackDempsey72

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2014
Bristol/uk
Oh and also the fishes slime coat

Unattended Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2010
near but far
But if it didn't like it why would it keep going back? It is a big pond and doesn't have to go by that guy. IMO I think it's lonely haha, don't see anything else in there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store