Fish tanks - 30 gallon cube & nano tanks -$85, $20, $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
We are selling 3 fish tanks in excellent condition.

The first is a 30 gallon glass cube with black silicon and dark wood trim. It comes with working lighting and a submersible, quiet Fluval filter filled with ceramic rings and prefilter sponge. The back of the tank is white which encourages fish to show brighter colors (dark colors or excessive openess can cause darkening and fading) providing depth to the tank. - $85

The two others are nano tanks.

The 3 gallon tank is a bowfront glass tank with a beveled edge. (Shown with wood to demonstrate depth. Wood no included.). -$20

The 1.5 gallon tank is glass that hangs been the side glass pieces for a modern look with clean sharp lines. -$15

image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_6.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

image_5.jpeg

image_6.jpeg

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Look who it is! I logged on just in time!

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
That 30 gallon is a nice tank.....think it's an Oceanic from their "Contrast" collection. I have one in the same color. You might want to add your location to the title or they might shut it down.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
That 30 gallon is a nice tank.....think it's an Oceanic from their "Contrast" collection. I have one in the same color. You might want to add your location to the title or they might shut it down.
Crap... You're right. I totally forgot. Had a whiney baby hanging on me while posting this. I don't see a way to edit it anymore. And yeah, thanks. It is a nice tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store