LONG TIME NO SEE EVERYONE....IM BACK......(CHECK OUT THE PICS)

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
Hey whats up everyone....been a long time since i have made a post. I have been all around the world and done some pretty cool things. Hope all has been well here and happy belated VETERANS DAY to all who have served, still serving, and those who sacrificed and are no longer with us. I have many a stories to tell and things to share and if you happen to remember I also got my BABY finished....SUPER FAST, and about to get some 110 Sunoco Race gas next week.....either way im glad to be back and hope everyone enjoys a few of the pics I uploaded.....I have many more....:nilly::nilly::nilly:

afghan.jpg

afghan1.jpg

camaro.jpg

camaro1.jpg

camaro2.jpg

camaro3.jpg

camaro4.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Man you look like a Universal Soldier in that photo.Good to know that all is well with you and the camaro looks sweet.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
did you shoot anyone or get shot yourself? and if so how did you feel afterwards?

always wanted to hear how that feels

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
did you shoot anyone or get shot yourself? and if so how did you feel afterwards?

always wanted to hear how that feels
Thanks for the kind words everyone and no I personally didnt get shot.....been in dozens of gunfights, been near exploded IED's when they went off and had a few RPGs blow up a few feet from me.....but staying FAST on my feet and with GODS will I remained bullet free. Out there.....we keep our heads low cuz bullets fly high. The car is a blast to drive....one more tuning session with this 110 Race Gas and im looking at a wet kit 150 shot hopefully in the next few months.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Cool man, when you hook the unit up, do a whole SEPARATE fuel system for it:D

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
Cool man, when you hook the unit up, do a whole SEPARATE fuel system for it:D
Yea man you arent the first person I heard say that.....but I also heard that an aftermarket fuel pump that provides at least 45psi of fuel would be sufficent and this one produces more. Im gonna do a little more research on it...and check it out.....heres a vid of the car.....running really strong it will smoke em all the way through third or if feathered right.....it will hook like a bat outta hell on the street tires....i will post another vid after the tune and a lil race gas is in it.....a drive by and maybe a lil happy session on the back tires....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCg7W4xZkLQ

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Is that Hugger Orange!!?? My Firebirds originally that color. Hopefully repaint it next year. Really awesome car!! :D
Yea, you could very well be fine with running your nitrous from 1 pump @150. Be careful lol

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
Is that Hugger Orange!!?? My Firebirds originally that color. Hopefully repaint it next year. Really awesome car!! :D
Yea, you could very well be fine with running your nitrous from 1 pump @150. Be careful lol
Its kinda hard to tell in those pics.....but the actual name of the color is Corvette Bronze. It was only put on the Vettes but the owner before me loved that color....its a lil darker than hugger orancge and has more flake in it. Im def taking my time with the kit....the motor is far from stock and can handle the 150 shot but yea you are correct I want it all done right.....so no rush.....in the long run it will pay off. What year firebirds did you have????

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store